(94)Adulting by Kelly Williams Brown

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Adulting

Pages: 272
Publication Date: May 7, 2013



You are going to thank me!!  I have just found your go-to gift for Christmas, graduations, and birthdays!

Adulting: How to Become A Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps is a comprehensive, "how-to" manual for anyone that is new to adulthood or just needs to grow up!  There are fun, detailed, easy to read pieces of advice for anyone who is in the need of acting like an adult.  Advice on everything from keeping house (dishes and cleaning schedules) to vehicle maintenance (really, you should name your car!), office ethics, making friends in your new neighborhoods and so much more. There are even helpful hints as to how to assert yourself both at the office and in your private life. Oh and wise  financial advice such as savings accounts and investing.    As a thirty-eight year old, a lot of the information shared wasn't really new to me, but I still found myself riveted and eager to continue reading.  And I can really see how it would be very useful to recent college graduates and even others just venturing out on their own for the first time. Or even the second time.

Bottom line, like I said at the very beginning,  Adulting will a great gift to give this year.  In fact it is one of those gifts that will keep on giving throughout the whole year!  If you are looking for a great stocking stuffer, then look for Adulting in your local bookstore!
Suzanne said...

I love the "idea" of the book. But I think that those who I would most like to give it to, would be the least likely to read it!

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.