!!!!!!(100!!!)!!!!!! --- Tis the Season By Lorna Landvik

Wednesday, October 29, 2008



The 100th book that I read of 2008 was a Christmas book!! YAY for Christmas!! Things are really gearing up at work for the Holidays. Between the Holiday Changeover & talking about Holiday Scheduling, well Christmas will be here before you know it.
Tis The Season was a FAST read. It is written in email/letter format. And those always read fast. I think it took me an hour from start to finish.
The story itself is a heartwarming tale of a Party Princess made good. Think Britney Spears mixed with Paris Hilton. Caro Dixon has spiraled out of control with her drinking & partying. She has alienated friends, family, & several hotel chains. She finally hits rock bottom & after coming out of rehab, she finds herself more isolated than ever.
In the spirit of making amends, Caro emails some people from her past. People who had always been kind to her. And with their help her life gets back on track.
Tis The Season was really a cute book. The message was great & just wanted I needed to really get me in the mood for the upcoming season.
Lisa Mandina said...

I've never read any books by this author, but this sounds good, and the format is the kind I love.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.