Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Text Widget

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Pages

Blog Archive

Search

Type your search keyword, and press enter

Ordered List

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 12, 2010

Still Life With Husband


I knew it was time to give it up when I sat here and was coming up with excuses for not reading. Still Life With Husband is about a thirty something married woman who is obviously unhappy and spends time flirting (and going on dates) with a man who is not her husband.

Being a newlywed, this is a concept that still seems so foreign to me & pretty much makes me want to slap her silly.

Anytime I have to FORCE myself to pick up a book, it is time for me to move on.

0 comments: