Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Happiness Project


I tried. Really, I tried. I got to June in The Happiness Project before I realized that I really just did not care.

Don't get me wrong, the book is very well written. The author is brutally honest about her flaws without being self deprecating, but I just got the point where I didn't care if she made new friends or started collecting something new. I understand that it is her way of becoming a better wife, mother, daughter, etc... but that does not mean that I really have to care. Or continue reading a book that does not hold my interest.

Good Luck, Ms. Rubin. I hope you found happiness.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I felt the same way when I read this!

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

So glad I am not the only one who felt that way!

christa @ mental foodie said...

I was debating whether to add this to TBR, guess I won't!

Why I Read...

I remember the carefree summer days when I used to ride my bike to the public library to pick out new books. I would go almost daily to find books to read. I read to learn. I read to explore the world. I read to escape. I read because not reading is not an option.

Follow Us @soratemplates

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Contact us

Total Pageviews

Translate