My Favorite Things.

Thursday, August 6, 2009


Just like any other hobby, readers can find a wide variety of items to fuel their addiction. It is my job as a book blogger, to enable you in your addiction.



Let me introduce you to the Floating Bookshelf. It is by far one of my favorite little inventions ever. I personally use the bookshelves to house my classics collection. I also take great joy in mystifying my guests, as they have no clue how these little creations work.


Nifty, aren't they? I also admit to having one in each of my bathrooms. The one in the master bath houses my more recent TBR books. And the one in the main bath houses an array of "Helpful, Humorous, & Odd" books that one might find entertaining while in the "library".






While they are not the most practical bookshelf, for those of use with hundreds and hundreds of books, they do work suitably for someone with very limited space. With the floating bookshelves, who needs art?
Kendall said...

What perfect timing! I am moving into my new place in two weeks, and have been looking for some type of bookshelf that will match my furniture. Now I don't have to worry about that! What an awesome idea :)

Thanks for the info!!

glitzen said...

That's very cool!

Brandie said...

that is so cool...i have to get some of those!!

Mimi said...

Those are so awesome. Squeal~

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

I am glad that you all can find the joy in them, as well!

Buffywnabe said...

Those are cool! And I love the idea of putting them in the bathroom. I have a basket in my downstairs bath that holds a book. The other bathrooms just have it on the back of the toilet. Hmm, I may have to get some. Where did you get it? Is it something we have at the store?

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Yes, we sell them in the store (B&N). They are located in our Home & Office area.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.