~Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp~

Thursday, June 18, 2009

This book gets a big fat, DID NOT FINISH from me. I tried. I really tried. I may not have been able to get through this book because I knew I had the new Jane Green waiting for me in the wings.

Or maybe it was because the book just wasn't good.

To this humble, Midwest farm girl, the "North American Wasp" portrayed in this book was boring and one dimensional. Nothing fascinating about the characters and nothing to hold my interest.

So, Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp gets a DID NOT FINISH from me. Maybe you will find it more entertaining than I did. Good luck with that!
Lauren Lipton said...

Hi, Charlotte:

I'm sorry WASP didn't appeal to you. I know how it is when a book just doesn't click. And, definitely, life is too short to keep reading when that happens.

Enjoy your summer,
Lauren

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Ms. Lipton,

Thank you for being so gracious & understanding. I tried, I really did try. I will keep my eyes open for your next book.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.