(52)Miles to Go by Richard Paul Evans

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

As y'all know I went on a HUGE Richard Paul Evans binge this past Christmas. I think I read every word he had ever written. And I enjoyed every single word! I read The Walk a little more than a year ago and enjoyed it immensely.

Miles to Go is the sequel picks up where The Walk ended off. Alan is in a Spokane hospital recovering from his run in with some thugs. His guardian angel, Angel, has been by his side ever since the attack. Alan is in no shape to continue his journey to Key West, so he decides to bunk with Angel for the winter. In that time he learns a lot about Angel, his father, and himself. Will he be able to continue his walk once the weather clears? Or will he give up on his dream and return home?

Miles to Go is a really fast read! It took me less than two house to catch up with Alan on his journey to Key West. I enjoyed the story as he interacts with the people on his journey. Some a little more integral to the story than others, but all important in their own right. While the story is short and quick to read, I almost wished he would have written one long book to tell all of Alan's tale. The waiting is going to drive me nuts!

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.