Friday, November 12, 2010

The Whole Story

Photographs today are stored and accessed digitally, and viewed one frame at a time. These photo albums were designed to fall off the shelf and land in your life, living amongst you the way the memories do, inbetween the spaces of everyday, yesterday, and tomorrow.

A hybrid of traditional bookbinding techniques and contemporary engineering, they stand independently due to a reinforced front and back cover. A removeable binding allows the books contents to be expanded, allowing you to view your whole story.

Color choices from left to right include: Grey, Blue, Heather Red, Heather Blue, Red, and Heather Grey


How freaking cool is that??? You can buy one here.

1 comments:

Lisa Mandina said...

Sounds interesting, not quite sure though, is it something that you put the pictures in? Or one of those that are pre-printed for you?

Why I Read...

I remember the carefree summer days when I used to ride my bike to the public library to pick out new books. I would go almost daily to find books to read. I read to learn. I read to explore the world. I read to escape. I read because not reading is not an option.

Follow Us @soratemplates

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Contact us

Total Pageviews

Translate