Happy Birthday to Me!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Today was my birthday and this is the cake that they got for me at work. How cute is that?
Cary Hairbows said...

Happy birthday!!! Enjoy your celebration!

Lisa Mandina said...

Yum, cake!! How cute!

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Thank you! I just thought the Charlotte's Web cake was so cute, I had to share!

Jerilynn said...

Happy birthday to my favorite book blogger :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Hope your job is going well. Did you pass your test? I must have missed it if you let us know on your blog. I am sure you did.
Karen G

Mimi said...

That's awesome!!!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Thanks everyone!

Brandie said...

Happy belated birthday! Just now getting through my blog role. Hope it was a good one!

angie128 said...

Very tardy in my reader....Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.