Quote of the Day

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."
Stephen King
Anonymous said...

Charlotte, I found your blog about 3 weeks ago. I am so enjoying following your blog to see what you are reading. Your tastes appear similar to mine so I always enjoy the reviews you give of the books. And the quotes are fun. Today's is especially moving to me. Thanks.
Karen G

Brandie said...

Love this quote!

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Karen, I am glad that you like the blog. As for the quote, THANK GOD, for my nook! =)

Sara Bell said...

What a great quote! Thanks for sharing this! =]

saralucindaknoll.blogspot.com

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.