(51)Late Night Talking by Leslie Schnur

Wednesday, March 24, 2010


I have all of these books on my shelves to read. 470 to be exact. I have a nook so I can download books at my discretion. Yet I still have 12 books checked out from the library. Late Night Talking is one of them.

Late Night Talking was a cute, fluffy chick lit novel with a pretty big message. Jeannie Sterling is the host of a late night radio talk show. She has made a career of judging others on her show about manners and being considerate of others. In New York City, it is more of a challenge then you may think. Everything seems to be trucking right along. Jeannie and her college buddy have taken their relationship to the next level and the show is a huge success. Then it all stops.

Her best friend has started pulling away. Her station is sold to an arrogant ass, her father has moved in with his beast of a dog, and the show is spinning out of control. Can she reign herself in and keep all of her relationships in tact?

Jeannie learned the hard way that being a judgmental asshole is not a good way of keeping the relationships that she holds dear. A lesson that many would do well to learn. Lord knows that I have to temper my judgmental assholish side. Late Night Talking was a great reminder of what happens to us when we forget to be kind and understanding ourselves.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.