(50) Hush by Kate White

Tuesday, March 23, 2010


Oooooooooooooooooh, I did NOT see that one coming!

Hush is the first book by Kate White that I have had the pleasure of reading. Let me tell you, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love it when an author writes a smart heroine. I love it when an author works in hot button issues into their plots. I love it when an author shocks me with the "whodunit". Kate White has done all of that with her new book.

Lake Warren is embroiled in a bitter custody battle with her soon to be ex-husband. She is basically floating along at her PR consulting job. Yet her whole world turns upside down when she finds herself in bed with one of the doctors she is consulting for. Things go from bad to worse when she wakes up to find him dead. Can she figure out what happened before the police and her ex discover that she was there that night?

Hush was a fast paced, on the edge of your seat, heart racing kind of thriller. There were some twists and turns throughout the whole story to keep you guessing. And the end? I sooooo didn't see that coming!!
Brandie said...

yay...I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I have it on hold at the library!! Now I'm excited to read it.

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

I can't wait to hear what you think about it!

**MIGNONNE** said...

I want to read this one so bad. I'm so glad you give it good reviews.

I loved her Baily series. She put that series on hold to write this book. (at least that's what I gathered from her website)

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.