(35) Stori Telling by Tori Spelling

Friday, March 5, 2010

Like every other girl of my generation, I was absolutely devoted to Beverly Hills 90120. It was *the* show to watch. It was trendsetting, sexy, & so far removed from my reality, it was a fun place to escape to every week.



Having said that, I am not sure how I feel about Donna Martin's memoir. On the one hand it was fabulous to read about some of the "behind the scenes" stuff about 90120, but it was a bit hard for me to read the intimate details of her infidelity and rocky relationship with her mother.



I haven't watched anything Tori Spelling has been in since 90210 because her infidelity bothered me that much. It still kind of does. But I figured Stori Telling was a good piece of fluff to pass a snowy afternoon. And I was right.
Keri said...

Hey this is Keri, David gave me the links to your blogs I had sometime so thought I would take a look I am going to have to look more often. I have read this book and to be honest I never really like Tori on 90210 but I have begun to like her due to Tori & Dean reality show. So from that I read this book and Mommywood. I actually really enjoyed Mommywood more it is a fun read and makes her more down to earth than celebrity. Just my opinion.

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Keri!

I will have to check out Mommywood. I am somewhat of um, a celebrity stalker. I love TMZ, so I basically read it for the celebrity factor. She didn't disappoint.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.