Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 26, 2009

There is so much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day.

The last year of my life has been like something out of a Chick Lit novel. A year ago, I would have never imagined that this man would be back in my life, let alone engaged to him. I thank God everyday that He is giving me the "Happy Ever After" that I have always dreamed of.






I am also so very thankful for my family & friends. This past year has been the Year of Decisions for so many of my friends, family, and of course myself. Not every decision has been an easy one, but I am so very thankful for the support my family & friends have given me. They might not always be the best decisions, but I know with the support of the ones I love, every decision can turn i nto the right one.

I am especially grateful that my lil brother has moved back to the area and for the first time in years we have gotten to spend some time together. The ability he has to make me laugh has grown over time. Between Andy & David, I have never laughed so hard!



There is a lot of things happening in my life in the next few months that will likely create many memories and many times to reflect upon. But right now. In this moment, I am thankul to be alive. Thankful to be healthy. And thankful to be loved.



Life doesn't get any better than this.
Lisa Mandina said...

This is a really nice post! I'm very jealous of your chick lit year!! But very happy for you as well. I'm going to miss you a lot when you leave, so I'm glad you'll hopefully be still updating this blog!

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Aww, thank you, Lisa. I am actually hoping that I will be able to get more reading done & update more frequently once I move. Especially since I will be unemployed. LOL

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.