Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!

One thing I have discovered working at the bookstore is that nothing good ever really comes out the day before or after a holiday. Unless it is Thanksgiving. Then Publishers really duke it out for shelf space. Fourth of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, not so much. Those are holidays known for traveling, camping, and vacations. They are not known as "Shopping Holidays". So, because of that, not a whole lot is being released today. Maybe there is something you would like to read, though. So Happy Tuesday!














Out in paper back this week.








0 comments:

Why I Read...

I remember the carefree summer days when I used to ride my bike to the public library to pick out new books. I would go almost daily to find books to read. I read to learn. I read to explore the world. I read to escape. I read because not reading is not an option.

Follow Us @soratemplates

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Contact us

Total Pageviews

Translate