~~Life Sentences by Laura Lippman~~

Friday, April 10, 2009


I was lying in bed last night working on Chapter 8 of this book. But my mind was wandering into the other room. Where I had just unpacked 40 boxes of books, half of them I have not read yet, and I closed the book.

I was eight chapters in and had no interest in the main character. I had no desire to see what happened. I just didn't care.

Life Sentences becomes my second "Did Not Finish" of the year.
BookWormz said...

wow - 40 boxes of books? that sounds like a slice of heaven.... :)

Megan said...

I really appreciate blog posts like this. Thanks for admitting when you don't like a book! :)

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Yes, 40 boxes of books. LOL. And my family still loves me. LOL


Megan, life is too short to read a bad book.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.