(131)Exit by Phillip Thomas Duck

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exit

On Sale August 16th, 2011
432 Pages


I had never heard of Phillip Thomas Duck before reading Exit. I had no idea what kind of novels he wrote. I had no idea he is known for his erotica and I had no idea he is a much beloved author in the Urban community. But, you all know how much of a sucker I am for a good thriller, and Exit is nothing if not a thriller.

Michael Palmer is addicted to sex. He has tried to be good ever since his beautiful wife, Rachel, discovered his myriad of affairs. But no matter how hard he tries he makes mistake after mistake. When he discovers that his Father-In-Law has marked him to take over his company, Michael asks for help to clean up some of his messes. But he did not expect his "messes" to be murdered. The death of Karla starts a series of events that will forever change his life and bring to light some most unexpected truths. Will his life ever get back to normal or will he be the next mess cleaned up by the team he has come to fear?

Exit was a wonderful, fast paced corporate thriller, but there is a LOT of dirty, raunchy, sex scenes, which could be considered erotica. But honestly, it really fit with the story. I enjoyed Exit, but I think it will appeal to a very select crowd.
Phillip Thomas Duck said...

Hi, Charlotte. Thanks for taking the time out to both read and review EXIT. I love the effort of bloggers such as yourself and words can't begin to convey how much I appreciate you. I do think EXIT has wide appeal, but I understand some will be turned off by the sex. That said, I'm glad you appreciated the "thriller" aspects of the story. Continue doing what you're doing, and I wish you the best forever.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.