I am posting my goals for 2011 with the hopes that you (my devoted readers) will help hold me accountable. First up, my personal goals:
- Exercise three days a week and eat healthier.
- Write a monthly budget and stick to it.
My blog goals are a little more detailed and a little more in depth. They include goals that will help me develop my talents and increase my exposure in the blogging community.
- First and foremost - read 125 books in the year 2011. After all, I am all about books. In 2010 I read 175 books. Beings that I have the full time job and exercise goals that will take up time, I am setting my goal at 125. How many books do you think you can read in 2011?
- I want to increase my daily blog hits. I know you probably don't care, but I get about 50 unique hits a day. I would like to double that. Doable, right? I have some ideas in which to do that, but I can't give away all of my secrets, right?
- I want to incorporate Twitter more to my blog and incorporate my blog into Twitter, increasing traffic to both.
- Finally, I want to participate in NaNoWriMo. National Novel Writing Month. Which is usually in the Fall. Starting in January I want to prepare for that month and I want to complete the novel that has been on my mind for years.
Now it is your turn. What kind of goals are you setting for yourself in 2011? Do you have weight loss goals? Reading goals? Financial goals? Share them! We will keep each other accountable.