(143)Love, Lust, & Faking It by Jenny McCarthy

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I have never been pregnant, never had kids, or have a special needs child, so I have never read a Jenny McCarthy book. But, I do follow her on twitter. So when I saw that Jenny had a new book coming out, one about a subject matter I could relate to, I thought I would give it a shot.

So I bought Love, Lust, & Faking It for my nook and read it in like two hours. I was surprised to find it funny, intelligent, informative, and just enough raunchy to probably keep my husband entertained, too. My only mistake was reading it in a hotel room that we were sharing with my In-Laws and step-kids.

Jenny gets candid about her sex life. From her first serious boyfriend to her first sex toy, she talks about it all. It is not all funny sex stories, though. Jenny actually goes so far as to research and interview people who have special insights to sex. Including a couple of prostitutes from the Chicken Ranch in Las Vegas. It is really quite interesting to read.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed Love, Lust, & Faking It. Jenny McCarthy's incredible wit and raunchy sense of humor make this book so very entertaining and fast to read. Before you know it, the book will be over and you will be looking for your Spouse or Significant Other. . .

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.