At the Movies - Winter's Bone

Friday, June 11, 2010

I have not read this book, but because it was set in Missouri I am very familiar with it. I think that I even own the book somewhere on my shelves. Maybe I will get around to reading it.



Sara Bell said...

That sounds good! I like to read books when I see movie trailers too. I was wonderinig if you have ever read any of Sara Shepard's series Pretty Little Liars? I saw the first episode on ABC Family and read about the reviews on it and then I got online and ordered copies for myself and I can't wait to read it! Wondering what you thought if you ever have read them. =]

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

I have not read anything by Sara Shepard. The previews of Pretty Little Liars look good, though. So maybe I will check the series out.

Sara Bell said...

I am getting married on Saturday (!!!!!!) and I plan to take at least the first book with me on my honeymoon... it's a 10 hour drive so I might bring the first four, who knows?! I'll let you know what I think when they get here! =]

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.