(68)Facebook Fairytales by Emily Liebert

Tuesday, April 13, 2010




Facebook has become such a staple of electronic life, I don't know how we ever lived without it. I was one of the few holdouts. I had MySpace and I thought that was enough social networking for me. After enough persuasion from siblings and discovering that my Dad had Facebook, I went ahead and signed up. I have been hooked ever since. From long lost camp friends to old classmates that I had always wondered what happened to them, I have reconnected and shared memories with all of them. We all have those kind of stories.


Facebook Fairytales is a book that gathers 25 "warm fuzzy" stories that all were a result of Facebook. From a stranger donating a kidney to lost pets Emily Liebert has gathered stories that are guaranteed to make your eyes leak and reaffirm your belief in humanity.
Lisa Mandina said...

Is this an actual book? Or just an e-book?

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

It is a book. I checked it out from the library, but it is not very big.

Cheryl said...

I didn't know they had such a book. Facebook is very addicting!

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.