Wednesday, February 10, 2010

(15) English As A Second Language by Megan Crane


Sometimes a little brain candy is as necessary as chocolate ice cream. It gives your brain a break from the stresses of everyday life. Like job hunting.

English As A Second Language is just the kind of book you need if you are looking to escape. It is a fluff book about a young woman who decides to chuck it all and leave he life in New York behind. With her father's financial backing, if not his blessing, Alex heads across the pond to pursue graduate school in England.

Hi jinx ensue. Just what you expect. Excessive partying, excessive smoking, inappropriate crushes on professors. Kind of stereotypical, yet highly entertaining.

0 comments:

Why I Read...

I remember the carefree summer days when I used to ride my bike to the public library to pick out new books. I would go almost daily to find books to read. I read to learn. I read to explore the world. I read to escape. I read because not reading is not an option.

Follow Us @soratemplates

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Contact us

Total Pageviews

Translate