The Lovely Bones - Will you watch?

Thursday, August 13, 2009



I wasn't a big fan of The Lovely Bones. But that could be because I read it so very long ago & frankly don't remember much besides the basic premise. I may have to pull it off the shelf and read it again.



What do you think? Did you like the book? Do you think they did a good job with casting? Will you watch the movie? It hits the screen in December.
Mimi said...

Probably not, I was underwhelmed by the book.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I was a huge fan of the book, so I know I want to see the movie.

Lisa said...

Loved the book but I'm so hesitant to see the movie. I just know they're going to ruin the story some how.

Lisa Mandina said...

I loved this book, and so I want to see the movie, but it's been so long since I read it, that I'm not sure if the preview really is what I remember completely about it.

Did you read Sebold's book about what happened to her?

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

I did not read Lucky One. I thought the trailer looked good, but I remember not liking the book. I really need to give it another read.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.