Look!! LOOK!! LOOK!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

*Sigh* I love this book above all others! I sure hope they don't jack up the story!

Jerilynn said...

I am trying to find time to listen to this ook on my Ipod - I just might have to go get the book - I think the movie looks wonderful.

Lisa Mandina said...

I loved this book, I can't wait to see the movie. Like you, I hope they don't ruin it.

Brandie said...

I'm so excited about this! I loved the book!

Kendall said...

I can't wait for this movie! I had to order the book (because they were sold out!), then read it in 2 days. Loved it!!!

Jen said...

I hope I remember to come back and watch that! I'm still reading the book, I don't want to be spoiled. (Well I'm listening to it, can't listen to it fast enough it seems!)

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.