Happy Tuesday

Tuesday, July 21, 2009









Anonymous said...

Yeah for Twenties Girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte, hope this comment goes through...(my other 2 didn't) I love following your blog, great reviews and selection. I noticed you were reading The House at Riverton, but didn't review it. Was it that bad, or just not enough time to review it yet? I was thinking of reading it. Thanks again for the great blog!

Kathy

Charlotte's Web of Books said...

Kathy,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like the blog. I started out "reading" House At Riverton on audio book (which is actually called The Shifting Fog), but then switched to the book when I was coming down to crunch time for a book club. Then that discussion got canceled, so I switched back to audio book.

I will review it when I finish listening to it, but it is 21 hours long (or close to it) so it takes a little bit longer to "read".

It is a great book so far. Very gothic, reminiscent of Thirteenth Tale.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.