Guess What Grisham Fans!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Yet another one of his novels has been optioned for a movie!

Italic
The Testament was the last book of his that I actually enjoyed, if you can believe that. For some reason Grisham has held out on letting this particular title go to the Silver Screen. Other more recent titles of his have already hit the screen or are currently in the works. Like The Associate (hated that book!) and Playing For Pizza (a book I totally skipped reading).

Grisham's books usually translate well to the Silver Screen. For some reason I immediately thought of Megan Fox in the role of Rachel Lane. Fox seems to be everywhere these days & a movie like The Testament would be a natural career progression for her.

Thoughts?
Mimi said...

I've stopped reading his books (not out of anything other than I just haven't been interested in any of them lately) but this one stands out as one of my favorites.

I agree, it will translate well to the screen.

Latest Instagrams

© Charlotte's Web of Books. Design by FCD.